A place for you!
Student, Graduate, Young Professional, or Expert
Counsel Group Frankfurt is looking for talented, trustworthy team-players to support our ambitious IT journey. Become part of a flexible, engaged, and fast-growing team, in a dynamic and professional work environment. We value flat hierarchies and satisfied employees who work for outstanding results for our customers. In addition to customer success, we also guarantee success for us and our employees.
What you will be doing:
- You collaborate with a cross-functional team of Product Owners, Business Analysts and Engineers to define test cases for the newly developed and existing functionalities;
- You are responsible for the design and development integration as well as the end-to-end test cases for APIs and UIs;
- You pair up with our engineers on testing and ensure the whole team takes ownership for quality;
- By proactively suggesting improvements in testing tools, you ensure a continuously advancing test coverage.
- You have a degree in computer science, information science or a comparable discipline;
- You know how to view quality holistically and ensure the highest software quality;
- You can look back on at least 2 years of relevant experience with unit, component and system testing;
- You are familiar with tools & frameworks like Gherkin, Codeception, Puppeteer, JIRA, Jenkins etc.
- Your experiences in API testing and automation frameworks help you to be successful in your role;
- PHP 7 with PHPStorm as development environment;
- MVC software architecture;
- Codeception as testing framework;
- MySQL and MariaDB or AuroraDB in the Amazon AWS Cloud;
- Atlassian-Development Tools (Bitbucket, Confluence, Bamboo, Jira).
What we offer:
- Benefits package: including premium healthcare subscriptions, meal vouchers, access to the learning platform;
- Flexible working time because we value work-life balance;
- International environment.