CGF Romania S.R.L is a subsidiary of CGF Counsel Group Frankfurt AG in Germany. Its Bucharest, Timişoara, Iaşi and Braşov counsellors provide IT services, support, and solutions to automotive and other IT manufacturing and business environments.
What makes Counsel Group Frankfurt different from others is reflected in our company name. It is part of our CGF corporate culture to first employ a counseling approach, to understand our clients’ requirements, and then to create solutions that best suit their business needs. We strive to set up IT processes that are easy to use, in order to create the most efficient and profitable results for the client.
What you’ll be doing:
The Recruitment Specialist will work from our Bucharest office while collaborating with the entire CGF team and provide support in the recruitment area, with a focus on technical roles. The person who will join this role will report to a local manager based in Iasi.
Your profile/required skills:
- University degree is an advantage;
- Ability to understand specialized skills and qualifications to screen IT resumes;
- General understanding and overview of the IT market and proven experience in tech recruitment ( at least 5-year professional experience);
- Hands-on experience with sourcing techniques (recruiting on social platforms and Boolean search strings);
- To be able to absorb new technical, commercial and business concepts quickly, and work with them;
- Previous experience as a Recruiter in a Service Provider company with multiple business units;
- Passionate about getting the job done right;
- A strong work ethic and proactive attitude that contributes to successful initiatives;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, in both Romanian and English (German is a plus);
- MS Office proficiency;
- Innovative, optimistic and persistent;
- Adaptable, proactive and organized;
- Creative and open-minded;
- Reliable, quick thinker and friendly.
- Partner with customers to identify requirements and understand ideal candidate profiles prior starting the recruitment process;
- Conduct the recruitment process end to end: post job adds, active search, schedule and conduct first interviews, draft the candidate’s profile and take part in final decision together with the hiring responsible;
- Facilitates and arranges technical assessments and management interviews by coordinating schedules;
- Establishing and maintaining real connections with candidates during the entire recruitment process and beyond;
- Ensure a meaningful and efficient candidate experience throughout the recruitment process;
- Identify weaknesses in the recruitment process and provide recommendations for improvement, when the case;
- Keep up to date with new technological trends and products in the area of recruitment;
- Provide comprehensive, and accurate feedback both to the candidate(s) and to hiring team according to the business standards;
- Complete and maintain the integrity of the database;
- Embraces excellence during the entire recruitment process.
What we offer:
- Benefits package: including premium healthcare subscriptions, meal vouchers.
- Flexible working time because we value work-life balance.
- International environment