CGF Romania S.R.L is a subsidiary of CGF Counsel Group Frankfurt AG in Germany. Its Bucharest, Brasov, Timisoara, and Iaşi consultants provide IT services, support, and solutions to automotive and other IT manufacturing and business environments.
What makes Counsel Group Frankfurt different from others is reflected in our company name. It is part of our CGF corporate culture to first employ a counseling approach, to understand our clients’ requirements, and then to create solutions that best suit their business needs. We strive to set up IT processes that are easy to use, in order to create the most efficient and profitable results for the client.
- Develop data integration- and business services using micro-services
- Ensure applications are performing and tested against requirements
- Ensure compliance with CI/CD and automated testing and build pipeline
- Prepare unit test for automated testing
- Performing code reviews
- Fixing bugs and issues in deployed applications
- Demonstrate expert understanding of the Java application development stack and tools
- Understand architectural issues, and factor them into decisions and recommendations
Position requirements :
- Strong and experienced JAVA developer
- Strong knowledge of reactive architecture and micro-services – Spring Boot
- Experience with messaging and stream processing architectures built on Kafka
- Test-driven development: proven expertise in writing unit tests and end to end integration tests
- Experience to work in a scrum team
- Following skills would be a plus
- Understanding of Native Cloud development, Kubernetes
- A public cloud provider like Azure, GCP. AWS
- Experience / Exposure with SAP HANA
- Work with CI/CD for integration and deployment: Expertise in automated build, test & deploy
What we offer:
- Benefits package: including premium healthcare subscriptions, meal vouchers, access to the learning platform.
- Flexible working time because we value work-life balance.
- International environment