CGF Romania S.R.L is a subsidiary of CGF Counsel Group Frankfurt AG in Germany. Its Bucharest, Brasov, Timisoara, and Iaşi consultants provide IT services, support, and solutions to automotive and other IT manufacturing and business environments.
What makes Counsel Group Frankfurt different from others is reflected in our company name. It is part of our CGF corporate culture to first employ a counselling approach, to understand our clients’ requirements, and then to create solutions that best suit their business needs. We strive to set up IT processes that are easy to use, in order to create the most efficient and profitable results for the client.
- Development and optimization of a software solution (back end and front end)
- End-to-end responsibility for tasks and the technology of the modules
- Optimization and scaling of the systems
- Expansion of the automated release processes (continuous integration) and quality assurance
- You can rely on your comprehensive PHP expertise and on your experiences with object-oriented coding
- Advanced knowledge of a modern PHP framework such as Symfony, Laravel(minimum of 3 years)
- You can deal with web service technologies as REST or SOAP
- You are used to assuming responsibility and work agile in your team
- You can rely on solid experiences with Linux
- You want to develop your skills and be part of a strongly increasing software solution
Our tech stack
- PHP 7 with PHPStorm as a development environment
- MVC software architecture
- PHPUnit as the testing framework
- MySQL and MariaDB or AuroraDB in the Amazon AWS Cloud
- Atlassian-Development Tools (Bitbucket, Confluence, Bamboo, Jira)
What we offer:
- Benefits package: including premium healthcare subscriptions, meal vouchers, access to the learning platform.
- Flexible working time because we value work-life balance.
- International environment