CGF Romania S.R.L is a subsidiary of CGF Counsel Group Frankfurt AG in Germany. Its Bucharest, Brasov, Timisoara, and Iaşi consultants provide IT services, support, and solutions to automotive and other IT manufacturing and business environments.
What makes Counsel Group Frankfurt different from others is reflected in our company name. It is part of our CGF corporate culture to first employ a counseling approach, to understand our clients’ requirements, and then to create solutions that best suit their business needs. We strive to set up IT processes that are easy to use, in order to create the most efficient and profitable results for the client.
What you will be doing:
- Migration of ECC developments to S/4 incl. enhancement (classic ABAP, ABAP OO);
- New development of additional functions in S/4 (could also go in the direction of CDS);
- Extensions via user exit, BADI, Fiori Elements;
- This role is expected to work independently or with teams on the design of complex Extract, Transform, and Load (ETL) flows and Data Quality jobs.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills – German and English
- Minimum 3 years of experience in SAP Data, ABAP;
- Extensive experience in ABAP development, with both custom development and customizations to existing processes, including use of HANA-related technologies, IDOCs, ALE, RFC, BAPI..etc.
- Have worked with the teams in the past on the Data side, an expert in the Conversions, LSMW…etc.
- Be able to translate and communicate technical issues to a business level understanding;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
What we offer:
- Benefits package: including premium healthcare subscriptions, meal vouchers, access to the learning platform.
- Flexible working time because we value work-life balance.
- International environment