CGF Romania S.R.L is a subsidiary of CGF Counsel Group Frankfurt AG in Germany. Its Bucharest, Brasov, Timisoara, and Iaşi consultants provide IT services, support, and solutions to automotive and other IT manufacturing and business environments.
What makes Counsel Group Frankfurt different from others is reflected in our company name. It is part of our CGF corporate culture to first employ a counselling approach, to understand our clients’ requirements, and then to create solutions that best suit their business needs. We strive to set up IT processes that are easy to use, in order to create the most efficient and profitable results for the client.
- Must be experienced in all tasks related to Windows Application Packaging.
- Provide Level 2nd/3rd support for packaging and Image related issues.
- Working knowledge of SCCM with the ability to stage and deploy packages.
- Basic understanding of OSD and Task sequences.
Your profile/required skills:
- 3+ years of experience in similar position
- Works independently with minimal direction
- Accepts responsibility readily and follows through consistently on work you’re doing
- Produces excellent work-product and exhibits high degree of professionalism in all contacts
- Communicates status clearly, accurately, and honestly
- Self-motivated, quick learner, assimilates knowledge of new technologies
- Good knowledge of Flexera Admin Studio
- Good knowledge of MS AppV Sequencer
- Working knowledge of Configuration Manager and Application Model
- Good knowledge of MSI and creating Custom Actions
- English: Fluent
- Supported OS for packaging
-Windows7 (32Bit, 64Bit)
-Window 10 64bit (SAC and LTSC)
-WindowsServer (64bit) with Citrix
- Good understanding of VB Script, Power Shell, HTA, XML
- Knowledge of Application Virtualization in AppV or ThinApp
- Experience with ticketing systems like BMC Remedy/ServiceNow
- Experience with Jira/Confluence & MS Office
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science is an advantage
Nice to have:
- Experience with Citrix XenCenter
- German: Fluent
What we offer:
- Benefits package: including premium healthcare subscriptions, meal vouchers, access to the learning platform.
- Flexible working time because we value work-life balance.
- International environment