Counsel Group Frankfurt is a German Brand, with a global presence and a business experience of more than 20 years.
What makes Counsel Group Frankfurt different from others is reflected in our company name. It is part of our CGF corporate culture to first employ a counseling approach, to understand our clients’ requirements, and then to create solutions that best suit their business needs. We strive to set up IT processes that are easy to use, in order to create the most efficient and profitable results for the client.
About the job
You will lead a team of 10+ colleagues and together with the team, be responsible for its performance, while also contributing to the technical project. You will play an important role in growing the personal and professional skills of your team’s members.
You are a perfect fit if: you are a skilled Team leader/Service delivery/Line manager professional who likes to make an impact, takes pride building and leading highly performant teams and seeing his/her team’s ideas come to life. You have the experience to build trust, be a good communicator and have a real interest in helping others succeed; You have hands-on technical expertise.
- Create a motivating and safe environment that fosters personal and professional growth.
- Provide constant and constructive feedback.
- Promote honest and transparent dialog between employees.
- Identify training needs, process improvement, and development opportunities.
- Evaluate the requests for resources coming from Service Owners and addresses the staffing needs accordingly.
- Evaluate performance metrics & team’s OKRs
- Understand and translate the business needs to technical specifications and vice-versa in order to come up with the best suitable solutions;
- Work with the team to navigate change and manage risk.
- Ensure that projects are delivered on time, on budget and meet the client’s requirements, empowering at the same time the team’s strength.
- Be engaged in presales activities to successfully progress sales opportunities and capture client requirements.
- Minimum 3 years hands-on experience in a Service Management environment, following ITIL processes;
- Minimum 2 years experience with leading teams;
- Familiar with troubleshooting/resolving database issues – Oracle Apex/ Oracle Database/ SQL/ PL/SQL etc;
- Knowledgeable of server operating systems: Windows + Linux/Unix/AIX;
- Familiar with agile methodology;
- Strong analytical, decision-making and problem-solving skills;
- Strong communication skills;
- Ability to prioritize and delegate tasks;
- Personal discipline and time management skills;
- Project Management capabilities.
Nice to have:
- German speaking skills;
- Familiar with Jira & Confluence;
- ITIL/SAFE/Project Management certification.
What we offer:
- Benefits package: including premium healthcare subscriptions, meal vouchers, access to the learning platform.
- Flexible working time because we value work-life balance.
- International environment.