CGF Romania S.R.L is a subsidiary of CGF Counsel Group Frankfurt AG in Germany. Its Bucharest, Timişoara, Iaşi and Braşov counsellors provide IT services, support, and solutions to automotive and other IT manufacturing and business environments.
What makes Counsel Group Frankfurt different from others is reflected in our company name. It is part of our CGF corporate culture to first employ a counseling approach, to understand our clients’ requirements, and then to create solutions that best suit their business needs. We strive to set up IT processes that are easy to use, in order to create the most efficient and profitable results for the client.
What you’ll be doing:
Support the Global Client Infrastructure, with a focus on SCCM. Bring these platforms forward with a passion for modern device management, co-management, and the future of endpoint device management.
- You will be part of the responsible team that operates and manages the area of client management / End User devices (Windows / Mobile);
- Your day-to-day tasks will include assisting in deploying, configuring, operating a global SCCM environment for over 210k devices physical and virtual;
- PowerShell knowledge is welcome;
- Basic understanding of scripting languages (like PowerShell) is needed;
- Willingness to develop scripting abilities;
- You will participate in solving IT incidents and implementation of changes.
Your profile/required skills:
- 1+ years of prior experience with the tools mentioned below;
- Knowledge of SCCM Windows components;
- Microsoft SCCM basic operational knowledge;
- Basic understanding of PowerShell scripting;
- Basic Windows 10 Servicing knowledge;
- Basic knowledge of Advanced Group Policy Management;
- SCCM client windows management;
- Basic knowledge of SCCM Windows OS Patch management, M365 Apps for Enterprise deployment from SCCM.
Nice to have:
- Experience of working in a Global delivery environment;
- Basic analytical and troubleshooting skill;
- Good in verbal, written communication;
- Willingness and flexibility to learn new technologies, scale up quickly and adapt to different roles as the situation demands;
- Ability to work and contribute to team that manage complex technical solutions;
- Fluent English;
- German (B2/C1);
- Bachelor graduate, preferably IT oriented is an advantage.
- Benefits package: including premium healthcare subscriptions, meal vouchers, access to the learning platform;
- Flexible working time because we value work-life balance;
- International environment.