CGF Romania S.R.L is a subsidiary of CGF Counsel Group Frankfurt AG in Germany. Its Bucharest, Timişoara, Iaşi and Braşov counsellors provide IT services, support, and solutions to automotive and other IT manufacturing and business environments.
What makes Counsel Group Frankfurt different from others is reflected in our company name. It is part of our CGF corporate culture to first employ a counseling approach, to understand our clients’ requirements, and then to create solutions that best suit their business needs. We strive to set up IT processes that are easy to use, in order to create the most efficient and profitable results for the client.
Launch your career in Human Resources in the IT field with our Talent Sourcing Analyst Summer Internship!
Join us for a paid 4 month-internship and prepare yourself for an exciting new journey. Reserve your seat now, and let’s get this started!
What we expect from you:
- Ongoing or finished studies in Human Resources or related fields (Sociology, Psychology).
- A taste for the IT world, new technologies, and trends.
- Act as an ambassador to represent the core values of the Group.
- Knowledge of MS Office software.
- Have passion & eagerness to learn new things.
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills
- A high dose of flexibility and energy helps you to adapt to a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent team player and an independent worker as well.
- Good command of spoken and written English – German is a plus.
What you will be doing:
- Together with the TA team, you are involved in the delivery of the hiring strategy.
- Creating talent pipelines for current and future hiring needs
- Connecting with potential candidates via multiple (online) channels.
- Network through various sourcing channels to find candidates with targeted skills, experience, and potential and mapping them by technologies and industries.
- Selecting and submitting qualified candidates to the Hiring Managers
- Posting positions on external platforms: LinkedIn, eJobs, Facebook, etc.
- Screening of applicants on job announcements.
- Schedule the HR/technical interviews.
- Updates candidate’s status.
- Sending feedback letters via LinkedIn or e-mail to non-eligible candidates.
- Support the local Onboarding process.
- Getting involved in team projects.
What we offer:
- Benefits package: including premium healthcare subscriptions, meal vouchers.
- Flexible working time because we value work-life balance.
- International environment