Counsel Group Frankfurt is a German Brand, with a global presence and a business experience of more than 20 years.
What makes Counsel Group Frankfurt different from others is reflected in our company name. It is part of our CGF corporate culture to first employ a counseling approach, to understand our clients’ requirements, and then to create solutions that best suit their business needs. We strive to set up IT processes that are easy to use, in order to create the most efficient and profitable results for the client.
What you’ll be doing:
- Analyzing the requirements;
- Design and implement architecture;
- Implement features requested by the business needs;
- Offer solutions to optimize results and ensure quality of the codebase;
- Investigate and fix bugs (if any);
- Review code of other team members;
- Improve maintainability when the opportunity presents itself;
- Attend or hold meetings with the customer;
- Designs, develops, and manages application solutions for the business;
- Gets involved in the Software Development Life Cycle;
- Works closely with peer developers to plan, execute and review day by day tasks;
- Builds reusable code and libraries for future use;
- Optimizes the application for maximum speed and scalability;
- Integration of user-facing elements when needed;
- Is actively involved in research and innovation (try multiple methods/techniques in searching for a solution);
- Develops the technical documentation for products/projects in which they are involved (i.e. business rules design, process design, service design, security and control design, database model, etc.);
- Collaborates with the team (PM, developers, and QAs) to ensure that project deliverables meet the required quality standards.
Your profile/required skills:
- 5+ years of OOD/OOP experience; design patterns;
- .NET Framework/.NET Core experience;
- Experience with relational database application development and/or ORM frameworks;
- Experience with multi-threading applications;
- Clean code;
- Professional, precise communication skills;
- Excellent interpersonal communications and technical writing skills;
- Organizational, problem solving and time management abilities;
- Fluent in English.
- Benefits package: including premium healthcare subscriptions, meal vouchers, access to the learning platform;
- Flexible working time because we value work-life balance;
- International environment.