CGF Romania S.R.L is a subsidiary of CGF Counsel Group Frankfurt AG in Germany. Its Bucharest, Brasov, Timisoara, and Iaşi consultants provide IT services, support, and solutions to automotive and other IT manufacturing and business environments.
What makes Counsel Group Frankfurt different from others is reflected in our company name. It is part of our CGF corporate culture to first employ a counseling approach, to understand our clients’ requirements, and then to create solutions that best suit their business needs. We strive to set up IT processes that are easy to use, in order to create the most efficient and profitable results for the client.
You will be a member of the platform team which designs and maintains the project’s Azure infrastructure. In this role you will contribute to the infrastructure design as well as implement pipelines to deploy and configure the components hands-on.
Main tasks/activities :
- Develop all infrastructure as code (IaC) artefacts in Azure DevOps, with specific focus on Kubernetes, Kafka, Zookeeper. Basic knowledge of SAP infrastructure and deployment strategies
- Develop CI/CD process for IaC and Microservice (Spring Boot) deployments
- Design and maintain an agile release concept for IaC, Mircoservices and data
- Implementation of cloud-native architecture vision using Azure
- Further enhance DevOps automation features e.g. by creating pipelines
- Communication and rollout of new DevOps automation features to application development teams
- Ensure communication flow with regards to automation and application runtime to various stakeholders
- Align with Security lead on quality controls and continuous testing best practices
- Design and maintain the availability and stability of all long-living state (e.g. the event store)
- Design and implement lifecycle (non-prod vs prod) for data
- Support and give guidance on the test-driven development practices and the implementation thereof in the pipelines.
- Continuously work with the teams to improve all components as the use-cases grow more complex
- Ensure compliance with the company wide digital governance framework, audit
- Documentation of all of the above (readme, wiki and JIRA)
- Presentation of developed concepts in various bodies
Position requirements :
- Public Cloud relevant experience with practical implementation on Azure
- Strong knowledge of Azure’s offerings and services
- Strong and proven automation experience in Azure DevOp
- Strong experience with Infrastructure as Code
- Expert knowledge of Azure DevOps pipelines
- Expert knowledge of Kubernetes deployments, container isolation and multi-tenancy
- Good knowledge of container technologies e.g. Docker
- Good knowledge of git
- Test-driven development: understands semantics of unit tests and end to end integration tests and the imperative for continuous testing
- Worked with CI/CD for integration, migration and deployment: Experience in automated build, test & deploy
- Excellent communication in English, written and spoken
- Delegation and (self-)management skills for working in a flat and distributed team
- Strong communication and presentation skills
What we offer:
- Benefits package: including premium healthcare subscriptions, meal vouchers, access to the learning platform.
- Flexible working time because we value work-life balance.
- International environment