CGF Romania S.R.L is a subsidiary of CGF Counsel Group Frankfurt AG in Germany. Its Bucharest, Brasov, Timisoara, and Iaşi consultants provide IT services, support, and solutions to automotive and other IT manufacturing and business environments.
What makes Counsel Group Frankfurt different from others is reflected in our company name. It is part of our CGF corporate culture to first employ a counseling approach, to understand our clients’ requirements, and then to create solutions that best suit their business needs. We strive to set up IT processes that are easy to use, in order to create the most efficient and profitable results for the client.
What you will be doing:
- Design, implement, and manage databases and data delivery systems and transform them into insights, analysis, and reporting;
- Apply expertise in database design and implementation tools, including entity-relationship data modelling and SQL, distributed computing architectures, operating systems, storage technologies, memory management, and networking to create structure and value out of complex and ambiguous technical challenges with little guidance;
- Maintain responsibility for designing, testing and codding using SQL to meet the user needs, including recommending software upgrades for current and future systems, ensuring software continues to function normally through software maintenance, upgrade, and testing;
- Documenting every aspect of the application, service or environment as a reference for future operations and maintenance, including version and platform upgrades.
- Support the development of new and updated application software models. Consult with stake holders and clients to keep current applications running efficiently;
- Collaborate with other divisions and users to develop enhancements and new applications;
- Generate and update user interfaces so that rational data entry and recording features are streamlined;
- Define, plan and support projects;
- Contribute to finalizing special projects and execute certain activities as delegated;
- Defines, report, and establishes several complex systems;
You must have:
- Min 2 years of experience in PL/SQL development;
- Programming experience in PL/SQL, Oracle Apex, Oracle Database, SQL, ETL, PostgresSQL etc.
- Knowledge in XML, JSon and jQuery;
- Experience in Oracle Schema Design ;
- Self-motivated to achieve consistently high-quality results;
- Good at communicating within the team as well as with all the stake holders;
- Strong customer focus and good learner;
- Highly proactive and team player;
- Excellent ability to communicate in English language verbally and in writing.
It will be a plus:
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies;
- Knowledge of Java programming;
- German Language B2 – C1.
What we offer:
- Benefits package: including premium healthcare subscriptions, meal vouchers;
- Flexible working time because we value work-life balance;
- International environment.