CGF Romania S.R.L is a subsidiary of CGF Counsel Group Frankfurt AG in Germany. Its Bucharest, Brasov, Timisoara, and Iaşi consultants provide IT services, support, and solutions to automotive and other IT manufacturing and business environments.
What makes Counsel Group Frankfurt different from others is reflected in our company name. It is part of our CGF corporate culture to first employ a counseling approach, to understand our clients’ requirements, and then to create solutions that best suit their business needs. We strive to set up IT processes that are easy to use, in order to create the most efficient and profitable results for the client.
- Maintain and update the projects Handbook and technical documentation;
- Management of customer emails and incidents reported via the self-service portal to be done professionally and timely;
- Be responsible for the effective co-ordination of external / internal queries / escalations;
- Collect feedback from the client and share it with the management team to drive the improvement of services;
- Plan Service Improvement, disaster recovery planning and testing;
- Participate in daily team meetings and general inputs in day-to-day improvements;
- Adhere to agreed processes;
- Have general knowledge of internal tools, systems, and platforms;
- Responsible for the achievement of the contracted SLAs and meeting internal KPIs;
- Maintain strong working relationships with other internal teams;
- Coordinate day to day team activities;
- Act as a leader and support point for our colleagues.
- Experience working with IT Emergency Exercises;
- Good knowledge of Excel and know how about Open Database Connectivity (ODBC);
- Good understanding of importance of service quality, KPI`s and Processes;
- Experience in creating easy to read and to understand documentation for client and internal use;
- Very good knowledge of English language (C1/C2);
- Excellent communication skills;
- Ability to work collaboratively and lead in a flexible environment;
- Ability to prioritize activities and tasks effectively;
- Experience in working with JIRA;
- Proven track record in the delivery of high-quality customer service;
- Proactive attitude and strong work ethic.
Nice to have:
- Previous usage of an IT Service Management tool (BMC Remedy or similar);
- Familiar with Agile Methodology.
What we offer:
- Benefits package: including premium healthcare subscriptions, meal vouchers;
- Flexible working time because we value work-life balance;
- International environment.