CGF Romania S.R.L is a subsidiary of CGF Counsel Group Frankfurt AG in Germany. Its Bucharest, Brasov, Timisoara, and Iaşi consultants provide IT services, support, and solutions to automotive and other IT manufacturing and business environments.
What makes Counsel Group Frankfurt different from others is reflected in our company name. It is part of our CGF corporate culture to first employ a counseling approach, to understand our clients’ requirements, and then to create solutions that best suit their business needs. We strive to set up IT processes that are easy to use, in order to create the most efficient and profitable results for the client.
What you’ll be doing
Serve as hands on Active Directory Administrator within the CGF team. Be part of a dynamic team that works closely with the client. The ability to be flexible is important as client requirements can shift. Be eager to learn new technologies and methodologies. The client atmosphere is congenial and welcomes ideas that can improve productivity or simplify implementations. The ideal candidate for this position enjoys challenges.
- Proactively and efficiently administer Active Directory (AD) Services using enterprise tool sets such as Change Auditor, Advanced Group Policy Management (AGPM), SCCM, SCOM;
- Effectively troubleshoot and document complex technical issues;
- Document technical troubleshooting efforts in ticketing system like BMC Remedy, ServiceNow and Jira and Knowledge Management Systems;
- Work independently and as a team member; set priorities and organize work to meet deadline
- Follow organizational processes and polices;
- Participate in rotational on-call duties to provide after-hours support;
- Willing to work on holidays, and weekends as necessary (rotation based);
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Your profile/required skills
Must be flexible, able to work in a highly collaborative environment, juggle multiple tasks at once, and work independently and collaboratively as needed. Must have superior interpersonal skills and strong communication skills. Be comfortable working directly with the Project Manager to support emerging client needs as well.
- Windows Server 2012 R2, 2016, and 2019
- Active Directory (AD)
- AD domain trust
- Group Policy Object (GPO) management
- Ability to participate in complex, cross-functional problem-solving initiatives
- Ability to perform on-call and after duty hours as needed
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team structure
- Good communication skills
- Fluent English
- 1+ years of Information Technology (IT) experience in the same field
Nice to have
- General knowledge about:
-Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP);
-Windows Server Update Services (WSUS);
-virtual (VMware/Hyper-V) servers;
-Client/server hardware and software configuration;
-Creating and/or modifying scripts (batch, vbs, PowerShell);
-Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM);
-Microsoft System Center Operations Manager (SCOM);
-Microsoft SQL Server;
- BMC Remedy/ServiceNow/Jira Ticketing experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred
- German B2 or above
- Benefits package: including premium healthcare subscriptions, meal vouchers, access to the learning platform;
- Flexible working time because we value work-life balance;
- International environment.